Here are the rules, and they must be posted on your blog:
- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
- List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!
Let the fun begin.
- My first known ancestor was either the assassinator of King Charles or at the very least was a member of the hit squad.
- My great great great great grandmother Martha Carrier was hanged at the Salem Witch trials
- I have only sisters and my husband has only brothers AND we're both the oldest child
- Easter & my birthday have been the same day 3 times, when I was 10, 21. and 32 but not at all since then.
- I am left handed but only for writing, and cutting with scissors. I do everything else, right-handed, including knitting.
- My feet are always too cold when I go to bed, but always too warm when I wake up.
- I love flowers and gardens but I don't grow anything well.
NOW... do I know 7 people with blogs who I can tag!
- My commuter pals Patty aka chrome horse knitter and
- Karen aka ChooChoo Knits
- Chappy glad your knee is better and you're back online!
- and my pal Colin aka Knitman who knits wonderful socks and has the cutest pooches!
- Kim over there in PA, hope you join in this silliness!
- And a new biker/knitter friend Nobody
- and a college knitter from my town, Manda
Now, that was pretty silly! But fun too!