Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ACK! Where did it go???

I lost 6 months. I know they're around here somewhere. Yesterday it was March, and now it's the end of September?? When did that happen??? Ok, I've been riding a lot, I have 7200+ miles on that less than a year old motorcycle! Ok, I'll admit I know I'm getting older and more forgetful, but somehow, somewhere, the summer has disappeared! If anyone knows where I put it, please let me know!



Have you ever knitted a project made a mistake, then made it a pattern change (repeated the mistake so it matched) only to find out that the pattern change is really still a mistake and you're gonna have to frog anyway, and now not just once but several times? I did it. And I did it on a baby sweater that should have been done last month. (NOT my fault, I misplaced that month). So this weekend I'm frogging and finishing up the baby sweater. It's sized for 3-6months, so I don't think the little chickie will have outgrown it yet, but I'd best hurry. Here's what the pattern looks like. It's cute, a picot edge (too fussy), and will be a nice gift once I pull out the ooops and finish those parts correctly.

No comments: