Sunday, March 11, 2007

I didn't finish



...but I'm getting there! I finished the back last Sunday and have knitted the 2 front pieces during my commuting this week. Yea I haven't been knitting on it as much as I said I would. But it's getting there! I didn't know the yarn would change colors the way it has, and I'm really liking it. Think the mom will too? Kaela, are you looking?


I have a picture of Mike on his new Bobber! See? Nice huh? Sounds as good as it looks - he did some nice upgrades, a power comander, a thunderheader, true 2 into 1 pipes, forward controls and um... darn it, I forget! He's also changed the turn signals since this picture. They are now on the triple tree and not the same style.
He's out on it now, gone to a meeting and then I presume they will ride.
If it gets just a little teeny weeny bit warmer - it's 49 right now - so if it makes it to 55, then I'll roll mine out too! It's not too encouraging tho, the sun has decided to hide behind the clouds and the temp is not cooperating one little bit.
We'll see.

No comments: