Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sheep Over!

I'm going to Sheep Over. Don't you just love that name!? Knit Wit Knits has an annual "retreat", an overnight, where we get to knit and learn something new and hang out with pals! This year, we're knitting some squares, playing a fun game and some other unknown things AND learning needle felting. Ok, so not new to everyone, but certainly new to me. I've not ventured much into the felting arena, at least not intentionally! This should be fun! We staying at Das Dutch Village Inn. Doesn't it look like a fun place? There's a whole complex called Das Dutch Village, shops and restaurant and such. Oh and we're going shopping at the yarn shop too on Saturday -shhh don't tell the husband!! But THE best part of all of this is seeing my friends again. It's always such a treat. We have so much fun and I missed the last visit in the spring! Really looking forward to it! I'll post a few pics when I get home.



The second part of the weekend, I'll be in Toledo, visiting with my family. Can't wait! We don't get there very often, and grandkids grow so so fast! I'm taking Nik and Renee out to dinner Saturday night to celebrate their birthdays! Pics later!

No comments: