Saturday, March 03, 2007

How many days did I last?


Not many. I have purchased yarn. Mostly some sock yarn, which other people say doesn't count in this knit from stash challenge, but alas, I've also purchased some yummy worsted weight yarn called Rhythm from JoJoLand which I'm using for a baby sweater for my neice. And I have picked up some soft acrylic boucle for baby blankets in navy and white. Not bad, but not good.

Today was a beautiful spring day just as I was thinking winter was going to last forever. DH & I hopped on the bikes and took a quick ride, cut short as a front blasted into the area. The temperature was nearly 60 when we started, but 1.5 hours later the clouds raced in and the temp dropped 15 degrees! That's chilly without chaps, so we high-tailed it home, dodging raindrops all the way. The sun returned, but it stayed cool, so that was it for now. Still it felt great to get in the wind!

Tonight, my plans are to sit in front of the TV and knit on the baby sweater, or one of the circular baby blankets Im working on. DH is "woodshopping" - a big jewelry box that he designed just for me!

No comments: